Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!


For Halloween we had to throw costumes
together at the last minute, so we came up with
batman and catwoman.

Jeremy was pretty excited when i told
him he got to be batman. I had to draw
the batman sign on his chest with a silver
marker.



close up of our masks....

Our friends Jon and Alexis dressed up with us.
Jon had an inflator thing in his costume so he never lost
air.

At the end of the night we ended up at
Wal Mart.... Jeremy found a mask he
liked better.

Jeremy is obsessed with those motorized
carts. I'm not sure why... but for those of
you who are wondering, yes we eventually
got kicked out of Wal Mart.

7 comments:

Drew and Michele said...

Mason and Tanner should have joined you two, they were Batman and Robin!! Looks like you had a fun Halloween.

Avree said...

Haha, love it! You two are crazy!

tracy layne said...

hey bevo sorry I didnt text you back the other day. We were having a pretty yucky day and I flaked... looks like we missed out!

The Hansens said...

I love it! Im way impressed that you made those costumes yourselves! You inherited your moms creative genes! I love that you were kicked out of walmart! haha

Frei Family said...

Cute costumes!! Now where did you find the masks at the last minute?? It looks like you guys had lots of fun!!

Brock and Kensey said...

You guys look so cute!! I love that you got kicked out of walmart!!

Unknown said...

Apparently I'm listed as ryan but this is really tiff, Just so you know lol

As for the question of where Jeremy's obsession for the motorized carts came from.. I think i can help there....

It all began with child 1 and child 2 hitching rides with my mom at the store when she had to use them after her leg surgeries. But I think where the true love of it came from was when child 1 would subject his own grandma to torment and the second she was out of her motorized wheel chair he'd slide in the freshly warmed seat and ride as fast and furiously as a wheelchair could go down the halls of her retirement center... all the while leaving her stranded in either her recliner chair or even the bathroom...with no remorse.
And I remind you... child 1 is who you married..


Boy you're a lucky one