Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Decorations!


Jeremy and I were pretty excited to put
up Christmas decorations! It was fun
because my mom has every kind of
Christmas decoration stored in her
basement. First the tree went up....

Then a little outdoor scenery.....

Then the nativity. (Jeremy was in charge of putting
this up and was very proud of it.)

River was there to help too. He loved
playing with all the new toys. I guess
he and Jeremy had too much fun because
they crashed after we were done.

7 comments:

Frei Family said...

Christmas decorating can seriously be so tiring!! j/k!! Your tree was so cute and i LOVE the trees in the entry!! My hair is so much better, THANK YOU!!! We are so exctied to see you more in a few weeks!!

Unknown said...

Little outdoor scenery and that beautiful Christmas tree are too good. Christmas is a wonderful time of the year. It is also a time when everyone is thinking of new ideas for Christmas decorations for their home. I always enjoy putting up decorations for special occasions like Christmas without which i dont get the feel of the festival.

The Ericksons said...

Your tree is so cute! doesn't it feel so good to have your decortions up?

Brock and Kensey said...

Looks cute Bevin!! Good work getting Jeremy to help too :)

Avree said...

Cute decorations! I'm coming down next week and I'll give you a call so we can play!

The Hansens said...

Cute Bev! That must be so nice having all of your mom's wonderful decorations! Can't wait to see you this week!

Anonymous said...

Hi bevan. I still need my sucky eyelashes fixed up by your prefessional touch! ha. I'll call you soon hopefully!
sullivanfamilynews.blogspot.com