Sunday, January 11, 2009

BRAZIL!


For Christmas this year the whole family made it
to Brazil. Here we are with my parents maid in a
little house where they meet for church.

Here i am feeding a little monkey bananas. We
found out bananas really are their favorite. I
fed a little baby too many bananas and it threw
up.

We decided to make gingerbread houses on
Christmas Eve. My brother said we need to do
it the real way and make the gingerbread, so here
we are getting the walls and the roof ready to bake.

We spent all day making our houses. Jeremy
and I decided to have a contest with Rhett and Sara......

And we totally won!! It was a great Christmas
and it felt good to have the whole family together
at once.

6 comments:

Frei Family said...

Wait a minute.... i dont remember you winning??? I think it was tie!!! What ever!! But we will give you a gold star for creating river and the dog house!!

Avree said...

Glad you had fun! I'm going to be in St. George in about a week and we'll have to get together!

The Hansens said...

Fun bev! Im glad you got to go out there to see your parents. I can't believe they will be home so soon! miss you guys!

The Ericksons said...

cute post. sorry I havent been blogging forever, so I finally checked yours out. It was fun seeing you guys sunday!

KayDee said...

I heard the whole family got to go see oyur parents!! Looks like oyu all had fun! Are they almost done with their mission?

Brock and Kensey said...

hey email me your address, i'm going private!! kenseysharp@hotmail.com